Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Life is One Big Movie Reference

So, yesterday, I have to go get VHS copies of all of the Star Trek films from this guy who lives a ways away. I've been there before, I've met the guy before. No big deal. In fact, this looks like it will be a better trip than last time because this time his steps have rails to hold onto.

Now, before I continue...about this guy. He's a big guy. Not abnormally tall, though taller than I am, but...rotund. Of ample girthitude. Now, when I first met him, that wasn't a problem. It was a physical description I noted in case the police ever had to question me about him, but otherwise, no biggie...Well, I mean, he was biggie, but it wasn't a big deal.

This time, however, the amount of square miles his skin could cover if peeled from his body and laid flat was an issue. Why? He answered his door...without...a...shirt...on. Ugh. So, I'm buying these Star Trek movies from a tall, spherical guy and it occurs to me..."I'm buying movies from the Staypuffed Marshmallow Man..."




Then, this morning, I was getting the bad babies up for breakfast. I went in to get Sierra-Girl and Bravo-Boy up and caught Bravo-Boy staring in his mirror. He briefly looked back over his shoulder to see what was up, and went back to looking at himself in the mirror clearly thinking, "You're a handsome devil. What's your name?"

If you don't recognize the line, it's spoken by the wonderful, dead sexy John Cusack in the absolutely fabulous movie, Grosse Pointe Blank.


Have I told you much about Bravo-Boy, the Grosse Pointe Baby? Well, gross is an understatement. Grosse Pointe Baby tried to shove 4 pieces of sausage biscuit into his maw! I know how many cause I saw them come OUT! He's done this his entire life...and then I wonder why he spends all day pooing.

On an unrelated note, today's the last day of Summer School...YAY!

Also, User Friendly is a funny online comic strip, and the User Friendly people also put up a "Link of the Day". Today, July 20th, my Evil Genius Party page earned Link of the Day! Thanks User Friendly!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I'm kind of with you there, only my life isn't a movie REFERENCE, per se: one of my strange and useless talents seems to be pulling a up a movie quote that fits damned near any situation (and a surprising number of those quotes come from The Hunt for Red October. Go figure).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home