Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Onion Meme Layer 3 and 4

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on Text messaging: Heh, Text Messaging, that's cute. I say, "I think you're cute" to my wife all the time and "I love you", and that includes the 3 times I sent a text message on her phone.
– Your first waking thoughts: "Ugh. More time."
– Your best physical feature: My eyes. I get this from most women I've dated. I apparently have nice eyes. I think they're small and squinty. I can claim for myself nice hair. It's got a touch of curl, it's soft. I'm letting it grow out in a grand experiment to see what happens. I'll have a picture soon.
– Your most missed memory: Uh...Dunno...I miss it. Like Indigo Girl, whom I got this meme from, I have to ask...What does that mean?
.
LAYER FOUR:

– Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke.
– McDonald's or Burger King: This one's tough. To answer this, I have to analyze each franchises versions of the 3 things I go to a burger joint for...1) Cheeseburgers 2) French Fries and 3) Chocolate milkshakes. I prefer the charbroiled taste of Burger King's burgers, but McDonald's has the world's greatest fast food french fries. Well, they certainly did before they stopped salting. Great, we're running neck and neck. BK 1, McD's 1 coming into the final point...the all important milkshake point...Man, the pressure's on. I mean, do I dare defy the Burger King? Will he behead me for betraying the Burger Kingdom? And what about the innocent clown? Will he be able to keep people laughing if I skip the Big Top for the Burger Castle? Well, the milkshake point goes to... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... BURGER KING! Burger King wins, long live the King!
– Single or group dates: I wooed my wife with single dates, but I was always more comfortable with group settings. I always felt more relaxed. The pressure was off. I didn't have to generate conversation, I could let other people keep the convo rolling. I had been on dates where I couldn't think of anything to say because the date had nothing to say. It's best if both members of the date take equal responsibility for the convo. A group date gives more people responsibility.
– Adidas or Nike: Eh, whatever. I guess I'd be more inclined to get Nike's, but I don't really care.
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Dunno, I don't drink tea.
– Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate. It's not a dessert if it's not chocolate.
– Cappuccino or coffee: I don't drink coffee.

Tune in tomorrow to find out of Asshole liked high school and if he's made out in the past month...though this link may help answer that question: This Link

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Yeah, congrats on the baby thing - now lay off your wife about her eating habits and caffeine addiction!

I'm totally with you on the french fry thing; McDonald's TOTALLY wins on that score. They don't salt them where you are? I often get enough salt on my McD's fries to de-ice my driveway in the winter, and I live in New England, so that's saying something. I'm a McDonald's girl, myself. I'm not so fond of the charbroiled taste of BK - it seems a little too artificial for me - and the plastic king head creeps me out worse than the clown.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Bodog said...

No no...I have the caffeine addiction and I want her to eat more.

And I get McD's fries with salt on them sometimes, but a fair amount of the time they come saltless is like cake without icing. Sure, it's still sweet and it tastes good, but you really wish there was some icing on it.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Oh, I see! I misuderstood the arguement - YOU have the caffeine addiction. Phew. Okay, because caffiene is BAD when one is cooking a baby, and breaking a caffeine addiction cold turkey BECAUSE one is cooking a baby really blows.

In our neck of the woods, we have to ASK for saltless fries. I can't imaging a more bland, boring thing than saltless McD's fries. Good luck with that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home