Thursday, July 13, 2006

Onion Meme Layer 7 and 8

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…

– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Oddly, no. I apparently never knew people who were willing to play such games, cause there's never been anything to prevent me. By anything I mean shame.
– If so, was it mixed company: Not sure why you would want to without mixed company.
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Glad you're not asking numbers...
– Been caught "doing something": If you're old enough to ask, you're old enough to say something other than "doing something". Not really, though. Closest was "doing something" while someone was in the room sleeping and the person waking up. And yes, I know "doing something" doesn't mean self-service...
– Been called a tease: No. Can guys be teases?
– Gotten beaten up: No. It's hard for people to beat me up because you'd have to take me seriously first.
– Shoplifted: Not intentionally. I've forgotten stuff that slipped behind something in the cart and not realized until I loading the car.
– Changed who you were to fit in: Hard to answer. Simply because, really did I change, or did I explore a realm of my personality that I don't usually explore because I'm not around those types of people most of the time. Most people would say, "yes, Asshole, you have changed who you were..." I'm just not sure I agree...

LAYER EIGHT:

– Age you hope to be married: The hope's gone. I'm living it BABY!
– Numbers and Names of Children: 4 1/3 kids right now. Delta-Boy, Zebra-Girl, Sierra-Girl, and Bravo-Boy. The 1/3 child will be either Yankee-Boy or November-Girl
– Describe your Dream Wedding: Halloween. Moogie and I dressed as either the monster of Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein, or Gomez and Morticia Addams.
– How do you want to die: In a way that brings me back as a ghost.
– Where you want to go to college: I went to Auburn University. WAR EAGLE! If I return for doctorate and masters, University of South Carolina or a smaller local college.
– What do you want to be when you grow up: Former Teacher of the Year for my school district. Comic shop owner and comic book writer.
– What country would you most like to visit: Napal. BIG ASS MOUNTAINS! Will I climb them? Hell no, I'm not stupic, but the whole country is in the mountains and to just have the highest mountains in the world on that close...I love horizons. But I'm game to visit pretty much anywhere...just not Russia. Did it once, almost died. I'M NOT DOING IT AGAIN!

Tomorrow's the final day with Onion Meme Layers 9 and the Full Monty. It's really called "Extra Stuff" but we can be creative. Tomorrow we'll find out the Asshole's name has appeared in the newspaper and what his favorite movies are.

Oh, and while you are meandering about the web...check out http://www.sternestmeanings.com/talk/talk...it makes anagrams and I'm addicted. Like Parent Teacher Asshole also forms, Pleasant Hero Cheaters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home