Thursday, May 04, 2006

Straight from the Zebra's Mouth #4

PTMamma (Particularly Thoughtful Mamma) provided me with the following quotes from Zebra-Girl...

The first quote involves her brother, Delta-Boy. He was walking around pulling a wooden alligator behind him. It has wheels on it and the wheels and design are made such that the alligator kind of writhes while it walks, and the mouth opens and closes. Apparently, Delta-Boy was saying that everything he passed got eaten by his alligator. Zebra-Girl was standing there and had taken off her shorts. She calls everything she wears on her bum and legs underpants. Jeans, shorts, panties, anything...it's all underpants. Well, her underpants were sitting on the ground as Delta-Boy and alligator passed by and Zebra-Girl says...

"He can EAT MY UNDERPANTS!"

Anyone know the number of a good convent...

Later, they were eating. They were eating cauliflower. Because we're psychotic, PTMamma (Particularly Traumatizing Mamma) refers to cauliflower as "brains". That's pretty cool, because I figure Stephen King's parents would call common things disturbing things, and now Stephen King is a successful horror writer, and if I want that Hummer (or Humvee *rolls eyes*), then I need to get one of my children to be wealthy, cause a teacher's pay ain't gonna make it. The problem though is that, while I enjoy his books, King, himself, creeps me out. So, I'd have a child who could buy me a Hummer, BUT he/she would creep me out...so...I think I'm picking the Hummer.

Anyway, they were eating Brains (cauliflower). PTMamma stepped out and shortly thereafter returned at which point Zebra-Girl said:

"Mamma, I ate brother's brains!"

Maybe I should call her Zombie-Girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home