Friday, April 21, 2006

*Huff**Huff**Puff*

Whoo...well, so I've hopefully started a new tradition...I say hopefully simply because it's presumptuous to say that since I did it once, it will be a tradition from now on...

See, PTMamma's (Parent: Terrific Mamma) father bought us a CD Burner, so I've started listening to my CDs completely, one by one, to see what is Burn Worthy and what is Replacement Necessary and what is What-Was-I-Thinking Stigmatized...or WWIT-Matized...

So, I'm a touch anal and I have all of my CDs in alphabetical order based on artist in my CD case...it used to be alphabatized by album title to insure randomization for times like this, but PTMamma couldn't find anything in my case, so I changed it...for her...I know...Aaawwww...

Anyway, I'm up to my Beach Boy CDs. I was listening to the first disc in the Beach Boys Boxed Set, Good Vibrations, and track 29 came on..."Do You Wanna Dance"...I said to myself, "Man, Asshole, if you were at home with the babies, you'd so be dancing with them..."

Well, I've thought that before with the random song that's peppy and Boogie-Worthy, so I decided...Why the hell not...So I got home, and the Micro-Holes were eating. I told PTMamma that I needed a couple of minutes with the children when they got done eating.

After they got done eating, we were all in the kitchen, where the CD player is located, I put in the CD...and we danced...

It was fun!

It was special!

It was...exhausting...

Whoo buy, was I winded...But I want to do that from now on...Anytime I hear something that sounds dance worthy, I take it in and dance with my babies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home