Monday, July 18, 2005

Go Go Go Go! Go Hammer!

So the Crashing Dread (Formerly known as Nydarlethotep) was playing with a toy digger...You know, those large peices of earthmoving equipment with a scoopshovel for moving...earth? Anyway, the Dread was playing with one and here's what I heard...

Crashing Dread: "Trundle trundle trundle trundle. Stop, hammer time."

... ... ...

I'm not sure which is scarier...that my son uses "trundle" for the sound effect of a large "tractor" as he calls it...or that he's quoting MC Hammer. Ok, yeah...I know which is scarier...and you know, as well.

Also, today, the Dread was flipping through a catalogue which came in today's mail and pointed at something within it and asked, "What's that?"

Elder Dad: "What?"
Crashing Dread: "That."
Elder Dad: "Oh, that's silverware."
Crashing Dread: "No, it's spoons and forks."
Elder Dad: "..."
Momma-thulu: "It's flatware, dahling."
Elder Dad: "..."

These people are crazy...forget about me, it's too late for me...Stay away...SAVE YOURSELF!

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Oh FINE ... revile me for attempting to teach our son a bit of culture. *Grrr*

(and what's wrong with a little Hammer, yo?)

Momma-thulu (2 legit)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home