Monday, July 11, 2005

Ok...Let's Try This Again...

Hello, I am...PTA...Parent...Teacher...Asshole. I had another blog called The Misadventures of Super-Dad where, in several months I put up...3 posts. I decided part of the problem is that, focusing on my fatherly adventures limited me too much, and even though I could technically talk about anything...it's my own blog so screw you, I can talk about anything...but my mind had an issue with the title focusing on the parental life. So, since I had a weird OCD problem with the title, I decided that the best way to get myself over that hump is to start a new blog whose title does not limit my output...Thus, I named the new blog after myself...PTA: Parent, Teacher, Asshole.

Qualifications:

Parent: Father of 4 children under 3 years old. The 3 year old son, Nydarlathhotep...or Nydar, for short. My 2 year old daughter, the Creeping Terror, and my 1 year old daughter, the Crawling Chaos. Plus, the new-born son (as of June 6), the Rampaging Bulk.

Teacher: I teach middle school language arts at an alternative academy for students who get expelled from the other district schools.

Asshole: Just my natural state.

So, now that that ugliness is out of the way...The first two posts are going to be my two posts from the MOSD blog because I like them. Then we'll get on with new stuff.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home