Sunday, May 04, 2008

Mood Music

Recently I purchased for myself this...
Wonderful CD...CDs, actually. Two discs. 35 Songs. I've been greatly enjoying it. The best part happened yesterday. I was in my car pulling into a local grocery store when track 17 on disc 1 began playing. Track 17 is the Peter Gunn Theme. People were crossing the parking lor walking in time with the music. All of a sudden, everyone looked suspicious. I didn't know who I could trust. Those carts might be rigged with explosives. I better wait until I'm inside before I get a cart. I was so cool.
What was even better was leaving. I played it again. Now I was in the middle of Spy Hunter. That car behind me is going to try and ram me off the road...OIL SPILL! That guy trying to pass me is going to take out my tires with wheel spikes. HIGH GEAR! WHERE'S THE WEAPON'S VAN?
Play Spy Hunter

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Dun-dun-DA-dun-DA-dun-DA-dun!

YES! YES! JESUS H. TAP-DANCING CHRIST... I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!


God, I love it when you post! Say "hey" to Blue for me, wouljda?

LOVE!

Chili

 

Post a Comment

<< Home