Friday, May 26, 2006

The Sexual Confusion Post

Ok, the other night I had a dream...It was...an odd dream. I was walking around a European city...I think a Scandinavian city, but there were no details in the dream to confirm the location...but I know it was European. The odd part? I was walking around in a sparkly, gold full-length ball gown...

So then, the next morning, PTMamma (Partly Terrified Mamma) and I were discussing movies we were expecting from Netflix. One movie we were expecting in A History of Violence starring Viggo Mortensen. When the Lord of the Rings movies were coming out and every woman was swooning over Orlando Bloom, I kept saying how Orlando was kinda girly, but Viggo...he's a sexy man! Well, PTMamma made a comment about, when I confess my love to Viggo, he can come to the house as long as he brings Orlando Bloom with him...Well, I then explained that I couldn't date Viggo because I like boobies too much...but then if Viggo went on hormone treatments and got boobies, then...well, that's a Viggo of different dimensions.

Anyway, I don't have to worry about going into some alternative lifestyle when I remembered what my wife said a few mornings earlier when talking about her goal to be a writer: "I want to be Stephen King, only with breasts."

So, there's a lot of sexual and gender confusion in the PTHousehold these days. I could probably tell you more, except PTMamma says the nice folks from the Department of Social Services would like to talk with us, probably about our excellent child rearing techniques, and I still need to call back Jerry Springer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home